Friday, October 12, 2012

Looking Forward to an African Safari Experience!!





  My itinerary for South Africa is starting to come together! I'm psyched for Cape Town, and the chance to play some WPT events while in the area... but the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the once in a lifetime opportunity to go on an African safari!

I'll be staying at an amazing lodge in South Africa for the duration of my safari trip there. Here are a few pics of how to live luxxx while on safari. For those of you who are like "whoa... she is actually coughing up the money to stay somewhere luxxx..." don't be fooled. A big thanks to Gary at ShuffleUpPoker.com for providing us with this amazing trip package!






The lodge and the park surrounding it have a ton of authentic experiences to take in while I'm there. Some of the cool activities I'll get to do while I'm there...

... game drives...




... ride an elephant...





 ... go on a hot air balloon safari...






 ... or get in on an African drum circle at an evening bonfire.






It feels so amazing to know that I set out to achieve something in poker, and that now I get to enjoy things that I've only ever dreamed of. It's so surreal that I get to enjoy things that, for my entire life (up until recently), I felt were unattainable. Getting the opportunity to enjoy such experiences reminds me of what a lucky gal I've been, and how my hard work wasn't being done in vain. I'm feeling grateful, more accomplished and confident than ever. It's truly an amazing era of my life.
I'll post my own pics in a few weeks once I get there!! Yay!











No comments:

Post a Comment