Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cape Town with Melanie Weisner for some R&R pre-WPT




          The more we have discussed this trip, the more excited we become. Thanks to our mutual friend, Ronit Chamani, we've both been made aware of how cool of a trip we could make out of this WPT stop to Emperor's Palace in South Africa. Ronit has a lot of experience with South Africa and has given us the scoop on what we can expect there. She's been super helpful in filling us in on all the cool activities, sights, tastes, and memorable experiences that we can look forward to in South Africa.

We haven't 100% confirmed all of the fun things we are going to do, but here are a few things that I found that seem like amazing experiences in Cape Town that I would love to do. I my research, I've come to find that Cape Town is actually atop many top 10 lists of Best Places to Visit. Maybe we will go to the African Dance Theater and try to pick up on some new moves....





 ....maybe a run-in with the occasional penguin....




....maybe an amazing day time adventure.....












....most likely taking some amazing photos along the way....










I'll def post my own pics once I take a few.
Keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment