Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hurricane Hitting our House!!!

  Well, as it turns out, the house I rented for the winter down in the Atlantic City area is smack in the middle of where this upcoming hurricane is supposed to hit.




We went out on an evening drive around the hood to check out what was going on as far as storm-prep around here. 




 


The neighborhood is on lock down... stores closing down for the next several days, school has already been canceled around here and we have every warning in the book; flood, wind, hurricane warnings etc.

I have been doing some research, and I found this a bit suspicious... but judge for yourselves...




Maybe it'll be another one of these?




I stocked up on water, food, candles, etc. Will evacuate if at any point I actually need to. Keep you guys posted on if we are alive over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment