Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Drama At The National Championship 2012



The story of Ryan and I is a long and arduous tale. I'm sure that many (if not most) of you have heard about the incidents that I made public during the National Championship. For those who have interest in learning about an experience that has changed my life, and the life of the winner of that National Championship, Ryan Eriquezzo.

I feel that Ryan best sums up our relationship to that point, and in discussing the issues that occurred during the National Championship. I STRONGLY suggest reading Ryan's blog to find answers to many of the questions you may have about that time in our lives together.

You can read what Ryan has to say on this topic here: Ryan's Blog

This time was tough for me, and after having lived in a bad situation for several months, I came to a breaking point. My twitter outburst where I chose to go public with what is very private information was in poor taste. I'm sorry to Ryan for how I handled that situation... one that if he weren't now rectifying, may have ruined his career.



Ryan is now, as you read in his blog, in recovery. He has made amazing progress so far, and has received an outpouring of support and attention from his first blog post, titled "Amanda Musumeci... My True Thoughts." I do believe it is his intention to continue blogging through his own personal journey, and so I'll again recommend that you all subscribe to and keep up with his progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment